As an Energy Star® Partner, Bryant Heating & Cooling has determined that this product meets the Energy Star® guidelines for energy efficiency. Refer to AHRI ratings for system combinations that meet Energy Star® guidelines.NOTE: Always refer to the AHRI directory (www.ahridirectory.org) for the most up-to-date ratings information.
FEATURES / BENEFITS
- 13.0 – 15.0 SEER/10.5 – 12.2 EER
- Microtube Technologyt refrigeration system
- Indoor air quality accessories available
- Sound level as low as 75 dBA
- System supports Thermidistatt or standard thermostat controls
- Puron® refrigerant – environmentally sound, won’t deplete the ozone layer and low lifetime servce cost.
- Front-seating service valves
- Scroll compressor
- Internal pressure relief valve
- Internal thermal overload
- Filter drier
- Balanced refrigeration system for maximum reliability
DuraGuard™ protection package:
- Solid, durable sheet metal construction
- Dense wire coil guard
- Baked-on powder paint on all sides
CoastGuard Condenser Coil
- Aluminum fin material is pre-coated on both sides with a corrosion protective epoxy phenolic coating.
- Long-line – up to 250 feet (76.20 m) total equivalent length, up to 200 feet (60.96 m) condenser above evaporator, or up to 80 ft. (24.38 m) evaporator above condenser (See Longline Guide for more information.)
- Low ambient (down to -20ºF/-28.9ºC) with accessory kit