The 113A has been designed utilizing Bryant’s Puron refrigerant. The environmentally sound refrigerant allows you to make a responsible decision in the protection of the earth’s ozone layer.
NOTE: Always refer to the AHRI directory (www.ahridirectory.org) for the most up-to-date ratings information.
FEATURES / BENEFITS
- 13 SEER/11 EER (based on tested combinations)
- Microtube Technology™ refrigeration system
- Indoor air quality accessories available
- Sound level as low as 72 dBA
- Sound level as low as 71 dBA with accessory sound blanket
- System supports Thermidistat™ or standard thermostat controls
- Puron® refrigerant – environmentally sound, won’t deplete the ozone layer and low lifetime service cost.
- Scroll compressor
- Internal pressure relief valveInternal thermal overload
- Filter drier
- Balanced refrigeration system for maximum reliability
- DuraGuard™ protection package:
- Solid, durable sheet metal construction
- Baked-on, complete outer coverage, powder paint
- Long-line – up to 250 feet (76.20 m) total equivalent length, up to 200 feet (60.96 m) condenser above evaporator, or up to 80 ft. (24.38 m) evaporator above condenser