The FA4C units are shipped with a factory-installed hard-shutoff thermostatic expansion valve (TXV) metering device with an internal check valve for reverse flow bi-pass capability. All units come with solid state fan controls, 1-in. thick insulation with R-value of 4.2, super-quiet multispeed motors, and fully-wettablecoils. Units can accommodate factory or field installed heaters from 3 to 30 kW.
The FA4C design is a residential new construction (RNC) model available for use with R-22 refrigerant. It comes with or without factory-installed disconnects. It has a pre-painted (gray) galvanized insulated steel casing, 2-speed PSC motor in the 018 through 036 sizes, and 3-speed PSC motors in the 042 through 060 sizes. DuraCoat™ provides a tin plating of the indoor coil’s copper hairpins. This creates a barrier between the corrosion-causing elements and the coil.
- R-22 refrigerant factory-installed thermostatic expansion valves (TXV)
- Grooved copper tubing
- Lanced sine-wave aluminum fin
- Fully-wettable coil
- High-impact thermoplastic condensate pan
- Primary and secondary drain connections with brass inserts
- Multipoise design for maximum versatility
- Unique cabinet design that meets new stringent regulations for air leakage. Meets requirements of a 2% cabinet leakage rate when testedat 1.0 inches of static pressure.
- Field-installed heater packages from 3–30 kW (fused, circuit breaker, or non–fused)
- Control board with built-in, replaceable 5-amp blade-type auto fuse
- 2-speed motor in 018 through 036 sizes
- 3-speed motor in 042 through 060 sizes
- Cooling controls
- Time-delay relay (TDR)
- Pre-painted galvanized steel cabinet (gray)
- High-density, super thick R-4.2 insulation
- Newly-improved filter rack area – filter door insulation added for an improved air seal
- Sweat connections
- Inspection plate for cleaning A-coil design
- HUD approved for manufactured housing
- 40-VA, 208/230v transformer
- All models listed with UL (U.S. and Canada) and ARI